Interested in working for Kia Georgia?
The foundation of our success is our team. We appreciate the hard work of each team member and dedication to continuous improvement. Kia Georgia strives to maintain a fantastic work environment focused on one system, one team.
Everyone that works for Kia Georgia is referred to as a team member. We firmly believe that our ability to successfully build a bright future for the company is directly related to our ability to work together as a team. This requires a mindset that each team member is an equally important part of the company.
We are organizationally structured to foster teamwork.
Each team member, regardless of functional assignment, strives to find ways to work in support of the “one team” concept necessary for accomplishing the goal of being the best and most innovative automotive company in the world.
Our functional teams are aligned horizontally and vertically through effective collaboration supported by effective two-way communication, cooperation and spirit of challenge. All this is done with the belief that people are the heart and soul of Kia Georgia.
What type of benefits and compensation do jobs at Kia offer?
At Kia Georgia our team members are our strength. That is why we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that is competitive and flexible, designed to contribute to team members’ and their families’ well-being, financial security, satisfaction, and work/life balance.
- Production Team Member:
- Maintenance/Die Maintenance
- 2nd Shift Premium: $2.00/hr.
- 3rd Shift Premium: $1.50/hr.
- Base Pay
- Annual Merit Increase
- Overtime Pay (to eligible
Health & Welfare benefits, programs & Services
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision
- Basic & Dependent Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Retirement Plan
- Health/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (annual average of 14)
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Basic Skills Education, Training, & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Team Member Assistance Program
- Group Auto & Home Insurance (discount rates)
- Team Wear
- Kia Vehicle Purchase Program
- Safety Glasses and Shoes
- Occupational Health Center and Onsite Gym
- Team Member Service Awards
- 24-Hour Fire, Police & Security Protection (onsite)
- Onsite Banking Center & Cafeteria
- Career Opportunity System
Interested in starting a career with Kia?
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.